Published on November 6, 2012 · By christmasgorilla
Thank you to everyone for your support. The creativity of the chef volunteers has been amazing. We served 1000+ people a hot meal for a cost of ~$1 / person.
Our chefs served people out in the Rockaways and Red Hook real food. We served: chili, cornbread, South Asian stew, and ribs among other things. It’s heartening to know that even in a dire situation, a good, hot meal can bring smiles.
Thank you to all our chefs for volunteering their time. We’re going to keep doing this until we run out of funds.
- lcucinotta reblogged this from kitchensurfing
- davidbellona likes this
- matthew likes this
- cloois likes this
- zsultan likes this
- garychou reblogged this from kitchensurfing
- dineoutnyc reblogged this from kitchensurfing and added:
- victoriaroses01 likes this
- whitneymcn likes this
- christmasgorilla reblogged this from kitchensurfing
- slim likes this
- kitchensurfing posted this